2009年3月28日星期六

分享国际教练学与国际引导学分享座谈会收获 by Kenneth

I'm pleased to attend today's seminar on the distinction between coaching and facilitation. Regarding on the introduction by Benny, IAC SZ Chapter President and Karen, Director of Leadership Inc, there is a valuable chance to widen my scope of horizon and carving my knowledge on professional.(Both on Coaching and Facilitating)With interacting with the participants come from HR, training firms or even director of their business, they let me understand the needs and wants on Coaching in Mainland China. Honestly, base on my observation, there is a potential on development of coaching to some of them as they are executive background and willing to think.

Finally, thanks for Benny's mentoring thoughout this year. He teach me what I wanna be tomorrow is depend on how I gonna act today. After the seminar, I understand that one of the purpose to build reserve on our own, is to build a path for myself towards professional!

by Kenneth

28 - 3 - 2009

没有评论: